In 2006, by a 71% margin district voters generously approved Municipal Bond Measure I, the Safe Local Schools Bond. The purpose of the measure is to repair our aging facilities, replace old buildings and build a new high school. Our goal is to create safe, inspiring learning environments for our children to prepare them for 21st-century opportunities.
The project list for the $15,000,000 measure is:
- Repair and renovate La Honda Elementary School
- Repair and renovate Pescadero Elementary School
- Repair and renovate the current high school facility and relocate Pescadero Middle School there
- Design and construct a new district high school
- Relocate the district office and central kitchen