The mission of the La Honda - Pescadero Unified School District is to provide the children attending the district with a quality education in a non-threatening, creative learning environment.
The schools will:
- Provide personalized, individual attention to the needs of the students.
- Provide an environment that promotes high achievement.
- Encourage all to have a say in the educational process and its outcomes.
- Draw on parents and the surrounding community for support and involvement.
- Respond flexibly to the needs of a diverse community.
- Incorporate the rich local resources into the educational process.