SES Application Form
SES Student Application
SUPPLEMENTAL EDUCATION SERVICES (SES)
Pescadero Elementary Middle School
SCHOOL YEAR 2015-16
Student Name _________________________________________________________________________
Grade: _________ Age: ______________
Parent/ Guardian Name (Print): ___________________________________________________________
Home Phone: ___________________ Work Phone: _______________ Cell Phone: ________________
Parent/Guardian Signature: _____________________________________________________________
CALIFORNIA STATE APPROVED PROVIDERS for SUPPLEMENTAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
PLEASE SELECT 3 PROVIDERS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE:
_____ PROFESSIONAL TUTORS OF AMERICA
_____ FRIENDLY COMMUNITY OUTREACH CENTER
_____ ULTIMATE SUCCESS LEARNING
_____ #1 EDUCANDO CON TABLETAS
_____ #1 TOUCH-SCREEN COMPUTER TRAINING
- In order to be eligible for SES services, an approved Free/Reduced lunch application must be on file for your child.
- The District will pay only up to the amount specified by state guidelines for the 2014-15 school year for the tutoring services you have selected. Tutoring services will end for your child when that total funding amount is reached. If you would like additional tutoring services beyond that amount, then you will need to pay your tutoring program to continue.
- Your child must regularly attend the tutoring program. If your child is absent more than 3 times for unexcused reasons, he or she may be dropped from the tutoring program.
- If needed, transportation costs to and from the SES tutoring program must be provided by the parent.
- Parents must attend a meeting with a representative of the SES tutoring program and the classroom teacher to determine the learning goals for your child.
- You should report any concerns about services to the school principal or the LHPUSD district office at 650-879-0286.
SPACE IS LIMITED! If more students request tutoring than can be supported by funds , top priority will be given to students with the lowest academic achievement as reflected in state test scores, who qualify for free and reduced lunch. Students who cannot receive services due to lack of space or funding will be placed on a waiting list.
Questions? LHPUSD District Office 650-879-0286 or Pescadero Elementary Middle School 650-879-0332